Net Spend offers prepaid Visa card and MasterCard issued by all FDIC members, Meta bank, Bancorp and International Bank among others. The good news about using debit cards is that you no longer have to submit a credit report and undergo a credit check. Just like a credit card, you can also use this for shopping and your balance can be refilled by depositing money to the bank. But if you have a debit card, you have to activate your card before you can use it. See below and learn how to activate your debit card with ease.
Way To Activate Card:
- First of all you will need to change your computer security to minimum to avoid blocking of pop ups and other related activities. You will also need to have the card number handy or at least the three digit CVC2 number because it will be required during the activation process.
- Visit the official website: www.netspend.com/activate .
- When you reach the page, find the “Activate Card” option located on the top right corner of your window.
- You will be asked to provide you’re your card number and three digit CVC2 number.
- Type the code on the specified field to start the process of your card activation. After you enter the required information, click on the “continue” button to proceed.
- Simply follow the on screen instructions to complete the activation process. Once your card is activated, you can now use your card for purchases.
- If you need more information, visit the FAQ page at website.
The activation process for your debit card is very easy and simple. With the card, you no longer need to deal with various requirements and credit check required by traditional banking system. Using any ATM, you can easily refill the balance of your card should you spend all its contents. Just visit its website and apply for a debit card. Wait for a couple of days for your card to be delivered on your doorstep and activate it online.