In the U.S., Olive Garden is one of the well known, family owned chains of restaurants that specialize in Italian – American cuisine. There are more than 730 restaurants in different locations all around the world and those that love Italian flavor will definitely satisfy their palates here. To purchase a gift card from there, you will need a computer with internet connection and a valid email address. See below for the complete step by step guide on how to purchase online gift cards from this company.
- To start with, you need to visit their official website at www.olivegarden.com .
- When you reach their home page, you will see several tabs on top. Select the one marked with “Gift Cards.”
- You will see two types of cards. Choose one that you like and click on the buy link below.
- You will be redirected to another window where you will have to choose the card denomination.
- Choose the exact amount from the drop down menu.
- Choose the number of gift cards you want to buy from another drop down menu.
- click “
- Type in the name of the person whom you are planning to send the card to as well as your own name and other pertinent information in the specified fields.
- If you are using a promo code, type it in the required field to avail the discount.
- Click on the “next” button to continue to the next step.
- On the next page, you will need to choice whether you want to ship the cards to a single address or to multiple addresses. Tick the one you prefer and type in the needed information such as your complete name, address, email address, telephone, zip code, etc.
- If the shipping address is the same as the billing address, tick on the appropriate box.
- Pay for your orders and wait for the cards to be delivered to your doorstep.