When you buy expensive items it is good to know that there is away you can keep your investment covered. When there is a problem making a claim is easy and you will soon have a replacement item. You can even do this online and all you will need is proof that you have a Protection Plan and a receipt for the item in question.
When you register for a plan it is easy and once in place you will be able to view your plan, the details of any products you have purchased along with access to Walmart support. Having bought your item it is time to register.
Register For Plan:
- To begin with you need to have the receipt of the item purchased.
- Log onto the internet and then go to www.productassist.com/walmart .
- When you get there for the first time you will need to create a new account and there is a box there that you tick to proceed.
- Next you need to enter your first name.
- For the next step you need fill in your last name.
- You must have an email address and this is the next piece of information required. If you do not have one you will need to set one up.
- A phone number is the next thing to be filled in.
- The following box is one that lets you select the country and you will select United States.
- Nest it is your Zip code that is put in.
- Press “submit” and you have set the account up.
- You only need to go through this process once as the next time you need to get to the information to either make a claim or track the process you just need your email address and password.
As you buy additional items you can add them to the plan and whichever item you need to make a claim on there is no need to have the receipt to hand as you will have all the details in front of you. The protection plan will give you piece of mind.