The wireless router known as Netgear Wgr614 is designed to be utilized as a part of the home computing network. It has features that include: 4 LAN ports, support for these two – devices: 802.11b & the 802.11g – it has double firewall protection and a total network speed of fifty four Megabytes per second!
Go to website: www.routerlogin.net .
The procedure for installing isn’t difficult.
- As soon as your router is correctly connected to your PC, you will need to log into the device in order to configure the settings and get it to function the way you want it to.
- Open your PC’s web browser and type in website address (see related link below) in the URL tab and press the “Enter” key. Type in “admin” in the “Username” field and then enter your Password when the login window comes up.
- If the login info fails to work, simply reset it back to the default setting – in order to do this, you will need to press down the little button located on the rear for about ten seconds.
- From the main menu, choose the “Setup Wizard”. If you want to apply specific settings to it, simply select the option that is tagged “No, I want to Configure the Router Myself”; if not, simply click on the “Yes” indicator and then follow the instructions onscreen in order to fill out the primary set up process.
Tips And Warnings:
- The command labeled “Ping” can be used in order to help you to search for and find the cause of any issue(s) that you may have with the wireless network. To use the Ping command, all you need to do is to navigate to the “Start” menu; then, simply choose “Run” and type in “ping www.routerlogin.net” as soon as you are prompted to do so.
- If or when you spot a message that states that the request you have made has “timed out” or you a see a message that reads “was unable to find host”; what this suggests is that there could be a problem with your network connection or an issue with the connection.
- Ping command can also be used in order to test out your capability to gain access to the internet.