Securus is the leading provider of state of the art communications solutions for various correctional facilities in the country. They specialize in high tech and centralized call management systems that can be used by correctional facilities. They also provide a wide array of payment services and products to inmates that can also be accessed by the inmate’s friends or families. When you register, you will have online access for managing your account. You can also make payments or deposit funds in your account. In addition to that, you can use your online access to view your account history or reset your pass code. What is good about this is that this service can be used free of charge.
How To Access?
Getting online access for your Inmate Debit Funding is very easy. Just follow the step by step instructions below.
- To access your account information online, you can register using your phone account at www.securustech.net .
- Click the Link “inmate debit account”.
- On next page you will see details about the account. Read it carefully and click the link “open a new account”.
- If you don’t have a phone account yet, you can create a new phone account on this page weblink.securustech.net/CreateAccount/default.aspx .
- After you successfully open your account online, you will be given specific information on accessing your online account. Click “next” button.
- Enter your name, address, apt, zip, email address, phone number, pass code, authorized user name.
- Click the button “submit form”.
- You can make payments or fund your Inmate Debit account.
- The user name will be your email address and you can customize your password for additional security. You can choose to reset your password on site under the Manage My Account tab.
If you want to check your current account balance, log in to your account and click on Manage My Account tab. You can also have a live conversation with a customer representative from this link: securus.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch if you want to get your account balance. You can also open a new phone account if you want to receive calls. The company offers a number of phone account options for prepaid calling account. With a prepaid calling account, you can connect to all types of phones from landlines to cellular phones and VIPs internet phones depending on the current facility restrictions.