It is an American chain-based retailing store named as Shopko which has its basis in Wisconsin and incorporated in 1962 by James Ruben. The operation of this company now has expanded in more than 330 places in California, Utah, South Dakota, Oregon, Ohio, Nevada, Nebraska, North Dakota, Montana, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Kentucky, Kansas, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Colorado, Pharmacy store, Hometown and also a string of Shopko Express.
- Only U.S and adult customers are allowed to participate in.
- Employee, sponsors, and administration are not allowed to be a part of this survey.
- Entrée will acceptable only when you will complete the survey and entered correct details.
- Entrees will be drawn randomly
- To enter in this survey click on this URL by your pointing device www.shopko.com/crsurvey , soon you will see the exact page.
- The page will contain some blank boxes and one receipt sample, start scanning the circled areas mentioned on the receipt to capture some details.
- Enter “Store Number” and “Receipt Number” and then click on “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
- Survey contains some questions about your experience regarding products and services.
- Customers who are satisfied will give them good rate and will also appreciate them.
- Some customer wants in them improvement so they will add some suggestion in to feedback box.
- Complete the survey till last page and finish the survey by adding some contact details.
- Wow!!! You have chance to win $250 gift card by this easy online survey.
- You can access the winner list at the fifth day of the month.
- Company is waiting for your feedback and for their better further planning.
The survey of ShopKo was established to comply the company to procure an perspicacity to what makes their customers merry also sad, if you lap up recently visited here and would relish to recite your feedback thereupon this is a noted path to gain wherefore. It is a troop who listens to its customers then they can continually edit the products again services on offer to the state.