A pharmacy store chain of United States announced the prize for their customers. Now most of you people will think that why they did so? They announced this prize for the feedback’s given by their customers. Is it a big deed to give such valuable prize? Yes, it is a big deal in a way like it helps any institute to remove their defects and to bring new things more constructive in their service and products. Until or unless you will not point out the drawbacks of a public service how will they get to know?
This is a very common question which usually rises in the minds of people. So, for their convenience let me explain this. As I stated above it is a chain of pharmacy stores in U.S. which is a nested network. This technique of survey is being common these days because it helps the institute to help the people more effective after knowing their choices which they express in their feedback’s.
How To Be The Participant?
To be the participant of this survey following steps should be followed:
- Visit the official website www.tellwag.com
- You have to choose a language for further process
- Now put your password and survey number which is given on receipt
- Now click on “take survey” button to continue the survey
How To Be Eligible For The Prize:
To be eligible for the prize following steps should be taken:
- You should have the receipt
- To have the receipt you should have shopped at the store
- You should take the survey within 72 hours of shopping
- And for the eligibility of sweepstakes you have to be the permanent U.S resident
- Also you should be adult i.e. 18+
- Once you have taken the survey your name is entered into the monthly sweepstakes automatically and you have the opportunity to win $3,000.
This survey is proved favorable and gainful for both the customers as well as for the stores. If people have any kind of problem related to medicines or the service or service providers they can complaint without any difficulty, this would be a good thing for the store. While this is also profitable for the customers as they are giving the prize of 3000 dollars for the survey which consumes only 20 minutes to be taken.