Paying with credit has become a popular on the high streets of many large towns and cities. It is now even easier than ever to shop there as if you have a TJX credit card or Master card and will be able to buy all the bargains you find there.
Signing Up For A Card:
- To begin with you visit the website and this is found at www.tjxrewards.com .
- Click “apply now” link at the top of the page.
- Next you can check out the benefits of the card after reading them click “apply now” button.
- A form will appear on your screen to fill in.
- Enter your first name and then your initial.
- You then need to enter your last name.
- Next you fill in your address and this must not be a PO Box.
- You will then need to put in the City you live in.
- After this select your State from the drop down box provided.
- Next put in your Zip code.
- Enter your home phone number.
- Next enter a business phone number and cell phone. You will be giving permission to be contacted on any you fill in, so if there is a problem with one leaves that space blank.
- Put in your e mail address and if you want give authorisation for the group of companies to contact you by e mail.
- Put in your net income.
- Put in how long you have lived at your current address.
- State if you own or rent your home.
- If you have had a previous address in the last 2 years then include that.
- Now give your date of birth.
- Enter your social security number.
- Give your driving license number and the State where it was issued.
- Give your mothers’ maiden name.
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- At the end click the button “accepts and submits”.
Before applying it is worth considering how likely you are to be accepted. If you are not 18 years old or more and do not have a social security number there is a risk that you will not be accepted. The same applies when it comes to your financial history. If you are bankrupt or have serious markers on your record you may be turned down. Other than that you will see you are just asked the normal questions you would be asked when applying for any financial product.