When you enter into most sweepstakes you will have to have proof of purchase but the Transition Adaptive sweepstakes is different as you do not need a receipt to get involved. There are two ways to enter and for one you do to have a receipt but for the other you do not and both procedures are easy to follow.
Enter The Sweepstake With A Receipt:
- To enter you need to go to the website and this can be found at www.transitions.com/coa .
- There is the option to have the page showing in either English or French so this is the first choice that you must make.
- You are told that by entering the number that appears on your Certificate of Authenticity you will be in with a chance of winning $500 right away, and on top of that you could be eligible for free eyeglasses for the rest of your life. In order to get a COA you must be the purchase of a pair of Transition lenses.
- The first box is where you select the country you live in and this must be either the USA or Canada or you cannot enter.
- Once you have done this you need to enter the certificate code. It will be easy to find and will start with either the letter N, or the numbers 10 or 11 or 12 or 56. It will be a 14 letter/digit code.
- The next step is to completely fill in the online form.
- If you don’t have a COA number there is a button to click and it is explained how you can enter even if you were not a customer.
It is understandable that with such a great prize on offer there will be a lot of people interested in taking part and the site does insist that someone who is in possession of a Certificate of Authenticity is no more likely to be successful than someone who does not have one. The offer is open all year and the closing date is not until the 6th of January 2014.