Finding a job can be a very hectic thing on internet. Yahoo.ca seems to make things easier for the individuals to get jobs in their respective fields. They provide new and fresh job opportunities to people. At yahoo.ca you get many opportunities for applying jobs. You can find jobs related to many fields like healthcare, IT, design, sales, government and as well as manufacturing. Its popularity is spread whole around in Canada now.
Yahoo is an American multinational corporation. It’s headquarter is in Sunnyvale, California United States. They have their search engine, web portal, yahoo directory, yahoo news, yahoo finance, yahoo groups, online mapping, video sharing, social media website, fantasy sports etc. According to an estimate almost seven hundred people visit their website every month. It was established in 1994 by Jerry Yang and David and incorporated on March 1, 1995. Yahoo.ca is their website operating in Canada.
- Go to www.yahoo.ca
- You will see a lot of options there. On the left side of the page a long list under the heading of “yahoo sites” will be seen. Just scroll down.
- While scrolling down you will see the option of “Jobs”. You need to click on that option for applying.
- After clicking you will be taken to the page www.mons
- On the page on the upper corner click on “sign in” or create a new account if you do not have any account.
- After signing in, post your resume.
- You will be asked about what you are looking for, and also your location. Just fill in your details.
- You will see many options of available jobs. Click on the one of your choice.
- Provide your all details carefully and click on “submit”.
- Your application for job will be submitted.
So, now yahoo provides you opportunity to get jobs through their website. Just go through the above mentioned steps and get a chance of having bright and shiny future. It has proved itself to be one of the leading websites of United States so do not miss your chance.